Old 24-11-2013, 07:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default yippee rain!

John McGaw wrote:
snip...

You must be up the hill a bit. Anywhere near Nimmitabel? Numbugga
perhaps?

Nah, mate. About half way between Intercourse and Blue Ball as the
common blackbird flies... ;-)

Now you will have people thinking I made up those names.

I knew that Numbugga was for real, having run across it before, and I
figured that Nimmatabel must be (a booming metropolis of 200+ as I see now)
since, who could make such a thing up. Of course Intercourse and Blue Ball
are real too and are just about 10km from each other by road. Your two
towns are much further.

Maybe I'll get a chance to visit them both some day. Hope so anyway.

PS: it was only recently that the source of Nullarbor finally hit me so I
might be a bit slow.