Old 25-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Willi_9 Willi_9 is offline
Registered User

Default N'other mushroom [probably Clavulina rugosa]

in my garden this time. I found it today on a rootstock of Forsythia which I had dug out years ago. The rootstock is still partially alive and bears even flowers in Spring. I use the piece for bending and weighting down the top of a standard rose. This must be done to protect the rose from frost. - Well, the find of this little white fellow has been a nice surprise in the middle of hard garden work. I ran for the camera, took the shot, and continued work. So unfortunarely the little guy emerged a little unsharp in the image.