Old 25-11-2013, 05:23 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Shredder capacitor

fred wrote:

In article , Chris J Dixon
writes

Further investigation is currently blocked, as one of the screws
in the top moulding, which is the first step to dismantling the
machine, has a one way head

I may be missing something but can't you just drill the head off?

I possibly might, but is probably the last resort.

Next time Lidl/Aldi have an offer on, buy a set of screw extractors ;-)

I'm not convinced that there is enough material to get a good
grip, nor that extractors are particularly successful for this
kind of situation. Am I alone in my skepticism?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.