Old 26-11-2013, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Twitter OT

After what Sacha said a few weeks ago I joined Twitter just to see what it
was about. So far it's totally boring such that I find I hardly look at it
now after just a couple of weeks, the available space for a tweet is so
small there is no meat in any comment, you can't easily follow a discussion,
not that there can be a decent one with such limited space, nothing like as
good or as easy to follow as a Newsgroup.
I might add I also went onto Facebook a couple of years ago and came off
after a few months because that was also boring, mainly mindless chatter,
and I didn't like the default security setting which were dire, even
dangerous for children etc.
Considering the numbers that use them it must be me, what am I missing with
this Social Media?

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup