Old 27-11-2013, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Gardening blogs

As the subject of social media and gardening has come up, this is a
link to what the author of this site considers to be the best gardening
blogs. It's their own opinion and I don't know all of the blogs but
some urglers might find one or two to their liking, others won't. It
is worth bearing in mind that only one blog (afaik) is written by
professional writers. By their nature many blogs are individual and
quirky and some are very annoying to the reader! I've looked at a few
of them at random and don't see anything annoying/dangerous on them.
One of those I like best is Fennel & Fern with some great photographs,
as well as recipes for the food people grow and tips on how to grow it.
http://deaddinosaur.co.uk/social-med...rdening-blogs/

And here's the RHS's list of blogs that were in their 'best blog' competition
http://www.rhs.org.uk/blogscompetition

I hope urglers will find things of interest to them there that can also
be brought to urg for discussion.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com