Old 27-11-2013, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Twitter OT

On 27/11/2013 10:29, stuart noble wrote:
So, Bob, you're not
alone!

I don't know anyone over 60 that can stand FB or Twitter. Fortunately
the kids have moved on to Snapchat, so we no longer have to look at
their inane ramblings. Twitter seems to be dominated by self publicists
with nothing interesting to say. I give both a very wide berth

You know one now. FB helps me keep up with my son at uni, cos he 'never
has time' to talk on the phone. I volunteer 1 day a week at an animal
rescue centre. FB helps me keep up with whats going on there through the
week.

--
Pete C
adventure before dementure