Old 28-11-2013, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Twitter OT

On 2013-11-28 09:12:41 +0000, Martin said:

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 07:28:56 +0000, Sacha wrote:
snip I am not recommending
that urglers join or devote themselves to either Twitter or Facebook
but for some reason those now seem to have become the focus of
discussion, rather than blogs which might bring something of interest
to this group.

Nor are you recommending that everybody here reads blogs.

It's too late to find out what made Monty Don give up Twitter?

Apparently, his remarks about badger culling led to a flame war. I
rarely read his Twitter page, so I had no idea this was happening. He
gave up once before, I think - may be wrong - so he may well return.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...r-Quitter.html

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com