Old 28-11-2013, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Twitter OT

"Martin" wrote

It's too late to find out what made Monty Don give up Twitter?

Are you sure? I had a tiny conversation with him just the end of last week
on Twitter. He mentioned he had been watching glass blowing and I said I'd
actually been to Cumbria Crystal watching the same thing the same day. The
only difference being they use real Lead Crystal, to which he seemed
surprised that it's still being used.

You can watch it being done on their site...
http://www.cumbriacrystal.com/
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.