Old 29-11-2013, 05:28 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post

Sounds good to me but how can that happen when only your followers or those
you follow see your Tweets?
The default option is "public" - anyone can see your tweets. You can protect your tweets, but that means you also have to authorise every single person who wants to view them, and they can't re-tweet your tweets.

There's also a search function. For example, I'm not on Twitter, but I was able, with a two-word query, find out what was happening when the park opposite us sprouted two police helicopters with searchlights. And again when local roads were closed by a big factory fire, I was able to follow people's tweets and see which roads were jammed with displaced traffic.