Old 29-11-2013, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Killing moss and lichen on and between paviours

On 2013-11-29 14:10:25 +0000, Emery Davis said:

[]
Anyway I still think a pressure washer is the right solution for this
kind of work. I've used it to clean moss and lichen off of stone and
brick walls, very easy.

I must be missing something here. I LIKE moss and lichen! I'm not
tallking about the green slippery fimy stuff but the hummocky pretty
stuff.

Best it's not there if a bit of wall needs repointing though!

We have some wood fence with tons of lichen on it, I wondered the other
day if it's not making it rot a bit faster...

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy