Old 01-12-2013, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default spot touch-on weedkillers - recommendations?

"Martin Brown" wrote (SNIP)

I find that a 12" screwdriver is the best way to spot weed an established
lawn of dandelions. Very satisfying to get the entire carrot root out in
one go.

Yes, I also use an old large knackered screwdriver for weeding the grass and
indeed other jobs where precision is paramount like digging our seedlings
from the border.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.