Old 01-12-2013, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default I don't believe it

On 01/12/2013 16:01, Roger Tonkin wrote:
I saw one buzzing around the garage on Friday. Did not
look big enough to be a queen. Tried to make sure it
was a wasp, not some form of bee, but it would not
stop flitting around. I left it in peace, and went in
for lunch!

Glad to say no ill effects from the sting.
But what a crazy start to December, had some form of butterfly heading
South 50ft up and going quite fast. then a small cloud of gnats this
afternoon as well as 2 bumble bees looking for a late snack.
David @ a overcast side of Swansea Bay.