Old 02-12-2013, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Twitter OT

On 2013-12-02 14:12:11 +0000, Wendy Tinley said:

On 29/11/2013 19:20, sacha wrote:
Twitter can - in urg's terms - merely be a point of contact, a signpost,
Nobody is compelled to post to Twitter, you can just read it and follow
links that interest you. And indeed, nobody is suggesting it's a
substitute for informed debate/discussion. All of us that use it know
that is not the case! In urg use terms, I'd probably describe it as an
'alert' to what is available. As always, your choice.

Spot on Sacha... BTW, what is your Twitter account - or are you incognito?

You can find me (unsurprisingly) @wendytinley or @TNESheffield, one
personal and one business.

My best experience of late was on Friday evening when Twitter was full
of information about Comet Ison (Ison - Isoff - Ison and Isoff again)
after perihelion.

The Nursery account on Twitter is https://twitter.com/hillhousenursry
and on Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/HillHouseNursery
--