Old 03-12-2013, 10:56 AM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hill View Post
I must say I've never seen a wasp this late in the year let alone been stung by one in December.
My father has a holiday cottage in Somerset which is prone to getting wasps nests in the loft. About 3 years ago I went up into the loft to remove several years worth of old wasps' nests, this between Christmas and New Year, and there were still some wasps flying around up there. I had to be fairly careful how I did it.