Old 03-12-2013, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default J. Parker Bulbs

In article ,
says...
I already buy in
relatively large numbers and share with friends - sometimes spreading
the cost, sometimes as presents. Probably I'm a bit lazy about it - I
tend to wait for the catalogues to drop through my letterbox! I do buy
from Bloms (rather pricey) because they sell Crocus 'Remembrance' which
I buy to plant round pet graves and small memorial gardens here. I
haven't been able to find it elsewhere.

I recommend Peter Nyssens bulbs. At our last place I used to buy in
bulk from there (25kg sacks).. great quality and great service.

http://www.peternyssen.com/

(ooooh, gorgeous tulip book..)

Janet