Old 03-12-2013, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default J. Parker Bulbs

On 03/12/2013 16:41, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...
I already buy in
relatively large numbers and share with friends - sometimes spreading
the cost, sometimes as presents. Probably I'm a bit lazy about it - I
tend to wait for the catalogues to drop through my letterbox! I do buy
from Bloms (rather pricey) because they sell Crocus 'Remembrance' which
I buy to plant round pet graves and small memorial gardens here. I
haven't been able to find it elsewhere.

I recommend Peter Nyssens bulbs. At our last place I used to buy in
bulk from there (25kg sacks).. great quality and great service.

http://www.peternyssen.com/

(ooooh, gorgeous tulip book..)

Janet

That looks great. I've only had a quick peak (just got back from a
Police meeting so running late), but tomorrow I'll have a proper look.
A did admire a few tulips :~). Thanks, Janet!

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London