Old 04-12-2013, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default OT Wedding flowers!

On 03/12/2013 19:16, sacha wrote:
One of my daughters has just become engaged and Raymond is under
starter's orders to plant up some *beautiful* tubs/pots/containers etc.
for next year, in the hope/expectation we'll need to decorate church and
marquee. I've had that slightly baffled response men seem to give to
wedding plans - "what are you worrying about?"

Congratulations, Sacha! That's excellent news. I'm sure it will all go
well and I'm sure Ray's tickled pink, despite the laid back appearance!

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London