Old 06-12-2013, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default J. Parker Bulbs

In article ,
says...

On a brighter note, I asked Parkers to replace the the 3 damaged or poor
quality roses (sent them photos). They agreed and the replacements arrived
on Wedmesday - 4 days after as opposed to a 2 months wait from my original
order.

Nothing at all surprising. The weather is now cold so they don't need
to hold off lifting plants to sell bare-root.

No nursery should lift pack and transport bare-root plants while they
are still in active growth. It was a mild autumn and that's the reason
you had to wait for the first order.

Janet