Old 07-12-2013, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default OT Wedding flowers!

On 2013-12-05 22:17:49 +0000, Bill Grey said:

"sacha" wrote in message
One of my daughters has just become engaged and Raymond is under
starter's orders to plant up some *beautiful* tubs/pots/containers etc.
for next year, in the hope/expectation we'll need to decorate church and
marquee. I've had that slightly baffled response men seem to give to
wedding plans - "what are you worrying about?"
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Well, some mothers /do/ go into orbit don't they...:-)

Bill

Well, I thought it was a bit unfair, considering he can become a tad
irritated with brides or mums who turn up two weeks before the wedding and
expect us to find burgeoning containers and large mature plants for them!
The main thing is to set the date and book the church and that has been
done! The rest is just a big party afterwards and a 'what shall we wear?'
thing for the girls!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com