Old 10-12-2013, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default My garden looks so bare

"rmacdonald" wrote

The frosts have come and unfortunately my garden is looking awfully
tired and colourless. I'd like to inject some year round colour into my
borders and flowerbeds if possible. Any tips on what to plant to keep my
pride and joy looking fantastic all year round?

Here are some links for you...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/htbg/...8/winter.shtml (and you can get a
list of suitable plants on there)

http://apps.rhs.org.uk/advicesearch/...e.aspx?pid=111 (plants list
included)

Of course it depends where in the country you are and what your winters are
like as to which plants you can use.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.