Old 17-12-2013, 06:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gus[_4_] Gus[_4_] is offline

Default Turf War Blooms Over Front-Yard Vegetable Gardening

"mj" wrote in message

My gardens are in the front yard. Never even thought it would be a
problem. I live in a community with covenants and all that too. Maybe
I should check although I won't change anything.
MJ

I see an occasional front yard garden here, not very often. When I see
one, I think: good for that person! They are making good use of the
space instead of having some unnaturally deep green chemically treated
lawn.