Old 17-12-2013, 09:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Turf War Blooms Over Front-Yard Vegetable Gardening

On 12/17/2013 1:11 PM, Gus wrote:
"mj" wrote in message

My gardens are in the front yard. Never even thought it would be a
problem. I live in a community with covenants and all that too. Maybe
I should check although I won't change anything.
MJ

I see an occasional front yard garden here, not very often. When I see
one, I think: good for that person! They are making good use of the
space instead of having some unnaturally deep green chemically treated
lawn.

Making use of partially buried old tires is gauche.