Old 20-12-2013, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Weather Forecast

"sacha" wrote

Roger Tonkin said:

Malcolm says...

Roger Tonkin writes
BBC Wales this morning said that we would be having
"Organaised Showers"!

What an earth do they mean?

It is a beautiful sunny day here at the moment!

Perhaps the organiser overslept.

Well they certainly got it wrong!

Rain started at about 1.45pm and continued, turning to
sleet, then wet snow until after 5.00pm

Blowing and raining here and some of the family are coming by boat on
Sunday - oh dear!!

Barometer has dropped like a stone the last few hours. Bad sign. And I've
just cleaned the car too, always a precursor to rain IME!
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.