Old 22-12-2013, 12:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Virburnum search/ID

On 2013-12-21 14:10:55 +0000, Local hero said:

sacha wrote:

Viburnum tinus

Thanks for the reply, but nothing like those. Forgot to say that his
understanding for the name he gave for the variety (as in my original
post) was given because whilst it is blossoming, there are no leaves at
all.

'nudum' or 'nudiflorum' will mean no leaves but flowers. This narrows
your options. I think you need to do a bit of searching around for
images of the plant you saw. Assuming you're certain you saw a
Viburnum. Ring them up, email them, consult the source. I think we'd
all like to know what it is that you saw.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com