Old 22-12-2013, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT Family and Friends at the Christmas Dinner

Will all of your family and friends be there?

We have 15 round our table for the Christmas Dinner, but 16 places will be
laid.

Nobody will sit there.

That place is for the 'absent Family Member or Friend'

All of my children, their husbands or wives, my Grandson who is in the Royal
Marine Band Service will be there.

But I have friends who cannot be there.

My family who will be there, have people who cannot be there, for example my
daughter in law's father who passed away this year, one of the Olympic Torch
carriers this year.

A friend who lost his wife, a great friend of ours this year, and who will
be spending his Christmas with his remaining son. Remaining? He lost his
other son to Cancer and his wife never recovered.

And everybody will have someone to remember.

Morbid? Downbeat? Wrong time of the year to do this sort of thing?

I don't think so, but then I think of others

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

Mike

www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk