Old 23-12-2013, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default OT Family and Friends at the Christmas Dinner

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:26:33 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

Naw, we all gotta go, it's one of the very few certainties of life
FFS. Circumstances of one inevitable departure might not be what one
wishes but the is SFA you can do about it. Those left behind should
celebrate the life that has been. I'm leaving a few hundred quid to
each close family member so they have no (financial) reason not to
come to my funeral party and raise a glass.

How are you leaving it to them? If it's in a will then that won't be
dealt with until after the funeral.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk