Old 27-12-2013, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter & Jeanne Peter & Jeanne is offline

Default Xmas 2013

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

Well we are just back from 3 days away at Llandrindod Wells, went on
Xmas eve, and going over the top of the Brecon Beacons we drove through
a horizontal blizzard as well as a little lower down on both sides heavy
hail that was well over an inch deep on the roads.
Xmas morning we came down to breakfast and a white Xmas, we had around 4
hours of snow on and off

sic

Whatever happens to some people's Christmas - I wonder

Pete