Old 28-12-2013, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Netters

On 28/12/2013 21:34, Nick Maclaren wrote:
No, not nutters - we have plenty of them.

Out of curiosity, how many people make nets?

I made a pea net c. 30 years ago, and it is expiring, so I am
making a few more. That's partly because I plan to grow quite
a lot of climbing vegetables next year. I don't make my own
bird nets, as that's too much like hard work! But pea nets,
with their wide mesh, are quite easy.

I find that quite interesting. Would love to know material used and
method. Instructions with pics on some web space would be nice

--
Pete C
adventure before dementure