Old 29-12-2013, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Netters

"Peter & Jeanne" wrote in message

My grandfather used to make his own nets for peas and beans but he didn't
share how to do it with me.
He did tell me the date to plant runner beans.

Plant the plants or sow the seeds - when ? Please share (:-)
Pete

Plant the seeds outside on May 8th, although it didn't work last year, they
rotted due to the rain and late start of good weather. However, it usually
works. He was a brilliant vegetable gardener. Had to be to feed his 4
children through the war.