Old 31-12-2013, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default animal id please

"Nick Maclaren" wrote
David Hill wrote:
Sacha wrote:
Bob Hobden said:

My money is still on a squirrel with a skin problem.-

That's certainly a very likely scenario. It might have caught
its tail in something, for example.

Definitely not. It was an immaculate mouse/rat type tail. No hint of
scarring.

There are Coypus running wild in Britain.

Coypu are large rodents, with tails 12 to 18 inches long. The size of
a medium dog.

Well, we've had just about everything else in the mix.... ;-)

Not yet, we haven't had a miniature pygmy elephant,
Thin tail, round face and grey

Or a Rat-Tailed Rutabaga!

Have you ever grown any?

Or an escaped Gilberts Potoroo. Probably a touch unlikely though seeing as
it's well on the endangered list. :-)

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.