Old 31-12-2013, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Here we go...

On 2013-12-31 19:07:52 +0000, RG said:

On 31/12/2013 14:21, sacha wrote:
Éinto another new year and I hope, some happy gardening times for
everyone! Let's hope for sunny days and rain at night only! Happy 2014
everyone!

And best wishes from me to everyone for a happy new gardening year.
As others have said, it would be good to have some properly organised
seasons this year so that we will know what to expect.
It seems we might be planning a gardening tour of Devon this year, so
who knows where we could be dropping in!

Jumping up and down and waving!!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com