Old 02-01-2014, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default What a start to the year

On 2014-01-02 01:08:47 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

On 01/01/2014 16:46, sacha wrote:
t takes some rain and wind power to achieve that! We had to forego the
New Year's Day flower count!
--

Indeed, weather does not cheer anyone up at the moment. Will finish off
my free seed lists from RHS, HPS and Cottage Garden Society, then

I think Ray Brown gets some from abroad, as well as growing as many as
he can himself. I may be wrong but I'm under the impression that he
goes on some plant and seed collecting expeditions himself. I sent
off a nice big order to Jelitto the other day and it does rather make
the mouth water!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com