Old 02-01-2014, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Does it matter

On 02/01/2014 19:48, David Hill wrote:

I have just finished putting up two 8' x 10' houses which I joined to
form a 8' x 20' house thus getting 2 doors, also a 2nd hand 8' x 12'
house(Different make so different height).
I added extra braces at every glazing bar

Did you leave the uprights and cross bars at the joined ends? How did
you strengthen the greenhouse at the middle, as (I assume) there is no
glazing to add strength at that position?

--

Jeff