Old 03-01-2014, 02:50 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider[_3_] View Post
On 02/01/2014 16:59, kay wrote:[color=blue][i]

(Heavily pruned!)
Pale blue thing in forget-me-not family whose name I can't remember.

This is teasing my brain! It could be:-
Pulmonaria ... Omphalodes ... Brunnera ... Borage ... Myosotis (of
course!). I'm sure there are others, but that's all I can think of for now.
Does any of that help?
-

Omphalodes, I think. That was the name that was buzzing around in my head, but I didn't have time to check when I posted. It came with some seed packet of mixed annuals which I sowed very late.