Old 03-01-2014, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default What a start to the year

On 2014-01-03 03:11:00 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

On 02/01/2014 10:45, Sacha wrote:
I think Ray Brown gets some from abroad, as well as growing as many as
he can himself. I may be wrong but I'm under the impression that he goes
on some plant and seed collecting expeditions himself. I sent off a
nice big order to Jelitto the other day and it does rather make the
mouth water!

Oh now haven't had their catalogue for ages. Must look them up.

They have a web site, Janet and you pick your language! I *think* you
have to open an account but as the Nursery has had one for years before
I came on the scene, I'm not sure about that! Their 'Gold Nugget'
seeds are a bit more expensive but infallible, according to Ray.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com