Old 06-01-2014, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rain, rain and more rain

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:13:55 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Clifftop views are so attractive!

I would NEVER buy on a flood plain or cliff, don't care about the
wonderful views.

Flood plain I'd agree with cliff, well it would depend on what the
cliff is made of. Aluvial deposits no way, nice bit of solid granite
is another matter.

To my mind I'd rather see fields and stuff than a boring horizon and
just water.

Both always change and these days with:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/

You would know where the shipping is going to.

--
Cheers
Dave.