Old 07-01-2014, 10:09 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"sacha" wrote[color=blue][i]

To answer your question specifically, I don't "see" the pot size when litres
are mentioned but I can if the diameter is given in inches or cm. That said
if they advertised a larger type plant in ,say, a 1 litre pot as fully
mature I might just not believe them.
I suppose I envisage a 2l pot being about an 8in half-pot. But using my other way of visualising- 2l is 2 cartons of fruit juice, which is probably a bit less than that.

Lucky those people who say "always visit a good nursery". People living in the less populous parts of the country don't have that option. I suspect my nearest nursery is an hour's drive away, and I'm certainly not out in the back of beyond. So accurate description of plants is important.