Old 07-01-2014, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Customer survey

On 2014-01-07 00:22:43 +0000, Dave Liquorice said:

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 20:56:36 +0000, Pete C wrote:

Yep, for me, pot diameter tells me what I want to know. 2lt is,
erm......oh I dunno!

Inclined to agree pot top diameter is easier to picture with ones
minds eye. I was going to add that is that "2 l pot" short and wide
or tall and thin but that argument could be used against just pot
diameter as well.

Quote everything? "15 cm (6") 2 l pot" B-)

We tend to use feet and inches on our web site but I should probably
spend hours going through it and putting both inches and cms into it!
I can get absolutely no mental picture of what 1.75m is! But the bits
I've read here and elsewhere convince me that it would be a good idea
to line up pots of various sizes, photograph them and show their sizes
with each one, both in litres & cms and probably, inches! Laborious to
do but easier for people to follow, I think.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com