Old 07-01-2014, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Customer survey

On 2014-01-07 12:46:45 +0000, Bill Grey said:

"sacha" wrote in message
…snip

While some claim not to buy online, we've often seen remarks here about
buying plugs and being pleased or disappointed but in those cases,
people knows what plugs are, what to expect. They now they've got to
pot them on and look after them a bit before planting them out. If
they were told we're charging you £20 for something in a 9cm or 10cm
pot or even a 1 litre pot, what I'm wondering is, do they have a mental
picture of what they'll actually get and if they did, would they buy
it, I wonder.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Have you thought of selling plants in -"say" 0.75 pint pots ?...:-)

Bill

Lol! The Americans often refer to pots in 'gallon' sizes!!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com