Old 08-01-2014, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Orchids

Called into Wyvale garden centre yesterday, they are selling off a lot
of stuff at 50% off including all their orchids.
A nice selection but still a bit pricey but well worth looking at.
I got a couple of good cymbidiums, both ready for re-potting and 1 of
which could be split and still give 2 good pots.
Just might go back for another look, though I did also pick up 2
Phalaenopsis at Morrisons, they have finished flowering and were down to
£2.45 from £10 so worth a try, both ex double stemmed plants.
David