Old 08-01-2014, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] peter@quanglewangle.com is offline

Default Anyone else in the far west of Cornwall?

On Friday, January 3, 2014 2:40:49 PM UTC, Peter Wilkinson wrote:
We moved here to the far west of Cornwall a couple of years ago and are

just just starting to get the garden in some sort of shape. The mild

winters are nice: last year's frosts were a bit of a exception, but the

wind is a challenge.

Pendeen is restarting its gardening club to form a focus for gardening

activities in this area. Get in touch if you are interested.

Regards

Peter

http://www.pendeengardeningclub.co.uk

My copy of Shrubs for Milder Counties just arrived - great book. I wish I had it when we moved to Pendeen in 2011! Anyway, thanks for the recommendation.