Old 09-01-2014, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Floods?

On 2014-01-09 18:18:22 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"Sacha" wrote
Genuinely phenomenal. I read the other day that coastguards and police
somewhere in Cornwall received mouthfuls of abuse from people when
warned not to get too close to the raging sea. Apparently, these idiots
hadn't realised not only the power of the sea itself but that rocks,
pebbles and even small boulders were being hurled ashore. These are
probably the sort who would complain that a lifeboat or ambulance
hadn't arrived within 20 seconds of a call they'd had to make entirely
due to their own fault.

But nothing is ever their fault, ever, it's always someone else's fault.

I'm afraid so. We seem to have too many growing up to know their right
but not their responsibilities.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com