Old 11-01-2014, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha

On 2014-01-11 09:01:29 +0000, Martin said:

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:58:03 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

On 10/01/2014 22:50, Spider wrote:
Hi Sacha,

Hope you have a very happy birthday with an appropriate degree of
pampering and feasting.

The forecast for your birthday is: all clouds behind you, showers of
love and gifts, sunny smiles at intervals.

Have a great day!

21 again?
Do have a great day. and try to enjoy the sunshine.

+1
and don;t fall off your down Hill water skis.

Many, many thanks and for the e-cards which came my way. I'm very
grateful and touched! We're having a lovely long week end with my
daughter's future in-laws staying with us to get to know the area, look
at the church, the place they'll be staying nearby etc. It's been
lovely, especially as future mother in law's birthday was yesterday so
out to dinner two nights running. It's sheer decadence - lovely! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com