Old 11-01-2014, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha

On 2014-01-11 09:01:29 +0000, Martin said:

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:58:03 +0000, David Hill

wrote:

On 10/01/2014 22:50, Spider wrote:
Hi Sacha,

Hope you have a very happy birthday with an appropriate degree of
pampering and feasting.

The forecast for your birthday is: all clouds behind you, showers of
love and gifts, sunny smiles at intervals.

Have a great day!

21 again?
Do have a great day. and try to enjoy the sunshine.

+1
and don;t fall off your down Hill water skis.

Many, many thanks and for the e-cards which came my way. I'm very grateful
and touched! We're having a lovely long week end with my daughter's future
in-laws staying with us to get to know the area, look at the church, the
place they'll be staying nearby etc. It's been lovely, especially as
future mother in law's birthday was yesterday so out to dinner two nights
running. It's sheer decadence - lovely! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Penblwydd hapus Sacha