Old 13-01-2014, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default ladders best

"Janet Tweedy" wrote ...

I currently have a fairly tall ' a frame' ladder from which I cut my hedges
nut I need to cut the water shoots from my Bramley Apple tree which is too
high for the 7 foot I can reach at the moment.

Seen the collapsible straight ones on the market and wondered if they were
fairly safe/sturdy to use ? If not what should I go for in a long ladder,
as if I am buying one I may as well get one that reaches upstairs windows
etc.

I've looked at these before, neighbour has something similar to trim their
Leylandii hedge (occasionally!)
http://www.laddersalesdirect.co.uk/m...iser-legs.html

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.