Old 13-01-2014, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter & Jeanne Peter & Jeanne is offline

Default ladders best

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message ...

I've looked at these before, neighbour has something similar to trim their
Leylandii hedge (occasionally!)
http://www.laddersalesdirect.co.uk/m...iser-legs.html

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Well - I would welcome the answer to these unanswered queries.
What is the nature of the standing at the base of the tree.
How often will these things on your tree need attention.
What is the diameter of the tree and the diameter of the shoots.
Do you need a larger ladder for any other purpose and how often.

??????

My uninformed advice so far would be to consider hireing.

Regards
Pete