Old 14-01-2014, 02:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_3_] Janet Tweedy[_3_] is offline

Default ladders best

On 13/01/2014 12:14, start noble wrote:
Depends if you can prop it up against the trunk or some other sturdy
part of the tree. You may have to extend it further than you think to
find a good support. I have a 3 section 10 foot aluminium job which I
can just about manage on my own. Have never used it for tree work though.

Maybe a window cleaner's ladder? They are narrow at the top.

might be an idea! Thanks. Plenty of branches to prop the ladder up against.

--
Janet Tweedy
South Buckinghamshire

---