Old 14-01-2014, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Frosty start

We had a bit of frost on the garden this morning. One corner of a south
facing border always seems to get more than any other part but I
suppose that's because further along it has some tree cover. According
to the temperature gizmo on my computer it's -1C in Plymouth at
present. Everyone on the nursery is wrapped in several layers of warm
clothing, which is then slowly removed, stage by stage, when they're
working in the greenhouses, on which the sun is happily shining atm!
Enough is retained to preserve their modesty! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com