Old 14-01-2014, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Great British Garden Revival

I am surprised that no one has posted about this series.
I'm finding it good, a different format with a good selection of
presenters, though I just can't take very much of Christine Walkden, I
had to change channels after almost 15 mins. of her. I know others find
her good.
Then tonight being told how to get rid of bindweed, "don't pull it up as
it has a tap-root that can go down a couple of meters" a different form
to any I have found in a long life of fighting it. But I'm being picky.
Lets have more gardening progs. in this sort of format.
David @ a rainy side of Swansea Bay.