Old 15-01-2014, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Great British Garden Revival

David Hill wrote:

I am surprised that no one has posted about this series.
I'm finding it good, a different format with a good selection of
presenters, though I just can't take very much of Christine Walkden, I
had to change channels after almost 15 mins. of her. I know others find
her good.

I haven't watched all of them yet, but the ones I have seen were
rather good - informative and well-presented. I haven't bothered
to copy them to DVD, but I bet they could sell a few sets.

They clearly originally made them as 20 x 30 minute programmes,
then decided to splice them together, otherwise we would have
flitted randomly between topics, with lots of recapping of what
we had already been shown.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK